Thursday, April 25, 2013

Book List

I've gotten numerous requests asking for a list of the books I've written. Here goes; I've included links where you can see more info about each book.


Most of the links above are for listings at Amazon.com, which does carry all of my books. But it would be great if you got the book from a locally owned bookstore or other local shop! If they don't carry the book, they can get it for you; all they need is the title.

I recently finished the work on Mushrooms of the Upper Midwest (with co-author Kathy Yerich); this is a photographic field ID guide for wild mushrooms of all types (not just edible), which will be published in Spring 2014 by Adventure Publications. I also am finishing proof review of The Beginner's Guide to Making and Using Dried Foods, to be published by Storey Publications in early 2014. Stay tuned!

The photos below show some recipes from Modern Maple; these were demonstrated at a cooking class I taught at Byerly's Cooking School in April, 2013. Shown are Crostini with Onion-Walnut Jam, Pork Tenderloin with Rhubarb-Maple Sauce and Cheese Grits, and Individual Apple Pastries.




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful class! Your food is amazing and you're a great teacher. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea--Thanks for the note, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the class. I certainly enjoyed presenting it, and am pleased to be able to share maple ideas with you!

    ReplyDelete